Acceptable Use Policy
Please read the terms of this policy carefully before using our website. This policy sets out the content standards that apply when you link to our site or interact with our site in any other way.
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
woodsford.com and www.woodsford.com is a website operated by Woodsford Group Limited. (“We”). We are a private limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 07327885 and have our registered office at 8 Bloomsbury Street, London, WC1B 3SR.
Our VAT number is 201 3892 39.
2. ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE
By using our website, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our website.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
3. OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
There are other terms that may apply to you:
Our Privacy Notice, which sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. By using our website, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
4. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at the time. These terms were last updated on 7 February 2018.
5. PROHIBITED USES
You may use our website for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data or send any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use (link)
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
6. BREACH OF THIS POLICY
When we consider that a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
7. APPLICABLE LAW
If you are not a business please note that the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If you are a business, the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.