Woodsford is recruiting an Investment Officer in Australia
Woodsford is seeking an Investment Officer to join our growing Australian team. The role can be based in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne.
Our growing portfolio of Australian class actions and other litigations, including a number of ESG-related matters, has created an exciting opportunity for an ambitious professional to join us as an Investment Officer.
The role would suit an Australian-qualified litigation lawyer with an interest, and ideally experience, in class actions who wants to be at the cutting edge of litigation funding in Australia and to shape the future of our growing business.
We seek a flexible team player who will take a lead in:
- undertaking due diligence of potential investments,
- negotiating commercial terms,
- presenting investments to our Investment Advisory Panel,
- managing investments post-investment, and
- working with the marketing and business development teams.
The successful candidate will have:
- experience in litigation and dispute resolution, ideally class actions;
- excellent research and writing skills;
- commercial acumen, strong analytical and project management skills
The full job specification, including details of how to apply can be found here.
Woodsford is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.