The UPC: Are you Ready for the June 1 Launch?
The launch of the Unified Patent Court (UPC) is imminent. This new forum launches on June 1st and promises to be a game-changer for patent holders looking to protect their inventions in Europe – enabling a much simpler, more efficient way for them to safeguard and monetize their IP.
With such a fundamental change coming so soon, we’re hosting a short webinar on Thursday May 11th at 11am EST / 4pm London / 5pm CET: The UPC: Are you Ready for the June 1 Launch?
A global panel of experts, made up of an English patent litigator, a US funder, a German patent attorney and a US patent litigator will discuss the key developments and what they mean for you, whether you’re a lawyer or patent holder:
- Key developments since our last webinar in October 2022
- Anecdotal experiences of opting in and out
- Strategic considerations such as where to issue, costs and timing imbalances
The webinar panel:
- Andreas Wietzke, Partner, Mathys & Squire (Munich)
- Jonathan Barbee, Counsel, MoloLamken (New York)
- Robin Davis, Chief Investment Officer (US), Woodsford (New York)
- Myles Jelf, Partner, Bristows (London)
Register for the webinar here.